- What is a Pebble?
The Pebbles is a one-time use biodegradable smartphone charger!
- How does it work?
It’s simple, switch it on and plug it in. When charging, the micro LED on the front of the Pebble, will light up blue and your phone will be charging. When the Pebble is near depletion, the micro LED will flash. When the Pebble is depleted, the light will be off.
- How long does a Pebble charge my smartphone?
A Pebble charges your smartphone for 30 – 40 minutes.
- How much extra battery life will a Pebble give my smartphone?
Depending on use, a Pebble will provide an additional 40 – 60% battery for your smartphone.
- How to get the most efficient charge from a Pebble for my smartphone?
Set your phone to “flight mode” during the charging period, you are guaranteed to get a more bang for your buck.
- Can I use my Pebble more than once?
Even though Pebble are onetime use chargers, if you disconnect them from your smartphone before the Pebble is depleted and you switch it off, you can save your Pebble for another emergency charge.
- Is it safe for my phone?
Yes, we use high quality OEM parts and processes for production.
- I plugged a Pebble in my phone and it’s not charging…
Try using it without your phone’s cover, it should work. It’s still not working, then it is possible your battery could be damaged (not by the Pebble) and you should get it checked out.